Existing customers may have subscription orders placed via Freestone™ Client Administration portals. To learn about adding a customer into your Freestone™ Client Administration portal, please see the instructions here.
If your organization does not use subscriptions, this option will not be available in your portal.
Individual product orders and subscription orders cannot be purchased within the same order.
Creating an Order
- Log in to your Freestone™ Client Administration portal using the username and password provided by Peach New Media.
- Open the Subscriptions tab in the top navigation bar.
- Select New Subscription Order from the Subscription Links pane.
- A new page will open. Begin searching for the customer in the Customer Search field by including the customer’s first name, last name, or email address. Click the gray magnifying glass to populate a list of customers.
- Select the customer from the list provided by clicking on their name, in blue. Doing so will allow all of their customer information to be input into the order process.
- Confirm the customer’s billing and shipping addresses, then click the gray next arrow at the bottom right of your screen.
- A new page will open. Select the subscription to be purchased by clicking the gray arrow next to the Subscription dropdown, as shown below. Then click the gray ok button.
- Selected subscriptions will appear in the Subscription section, immediately below the area where you selected the product to order. Only one subscription may be purchased in each order.
- When the order item has been selected, click the gray next arrow at the bottom right of the page.
- A new page will open. Confirm customer information and the subscription order item in the Order Information section. Then, select the payment method to be used by the customer, and fill the boxes.
- When the the Payment Method section has been completed, click the green Place Order button at the bottom of your screen.
- For credit card orders, a popup window will open telling you the Order Result. If the order is successful, the information on the order can be found in the Order List on the Customers tab of Freestone™ Client Administration. If the order fails, please follow the suggestions made in the popup. These may include reviewing shipping information, selecting a payment method, or completing a necessary field.
- For check orders, you will be redirected to the Customer Details page. In the upper left portion of the screen, you will see the Order pane. Click the link (process) to input a check number and allow access to the content.