Scheduling Checkpoints through Freestone™ Presenter
Checkpoints are used to monitor attendee attention throughout a live or on-demand event. The next screenshot provides an attendee view of a checkpoint.
The following instructions provide guidance in scheduling live event checkpoints through Freestone™ Presenter.
To create live event checkpoints:
- Open the link to the Freestone™ Presenter control panel, sent by your Peach New Media Account Director.
- When Freestone™ Presenter opens, click the Checkpoints button along the bottom navigation bar.
- The Checkpoints window will open. Select Schedule Checkpoint.
- The New Checkpoint window will open. Select a time at which a checkpoint will appear. If your are in a time zone other than Eastern, ensure you have set the time to Eastern time. Select AM or PM, then click Add.
- Continue adding checkpoints in Eastern time. Added checkpoints appear in the Checkpoints window in the order in which they will be send. Edit a checkpoint by clicking the pencil icon, or delete a checkpoint by clicking the red circle icon.